She waited for the full force to slam her chest against the back wall, before taking a deep breath.
She looked for the sun going down to disguise her tears, before tasting salt.
She agonised over the seconds spent waisted in her mind, before drowning a few more in a bottle.
She closed her eyes before the nightmares washed away any thought of a dream.
And she woke with no senses, that could change a wrong to a right.
Tagged as: filmstills. photography. photo. perfectlyfits.
Reblogged from: markedfilms
Originally posted by: markedfilms
- 3quartersalice likes this
- auspiciouspatti likes this
- only20seconds likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- gettingamyright likes this
- discoveringtrueself reblogged this from blankmoments and added:
- discoveringtrueself likes this
- aemaethx likes this
- blankmoments reblogged this from markedfilms
- markedfilms posted this