New glasses @laurakuruvita am I a cool kid or just a #hipster? I feel you’re the only one to tell me the truth
I just really like my face today
- My nana is doing so much better recently
- this makes my mum happy which makes me happy too
- wedding talks with sandy
- when Marty pulls me closer in his sleep
- the beautiful weather
- my body lately (I’d still like to be smaller and to jiggle less but I’m starting to love it as it is)
- having more photography shoots lined up
- finally starting to feel settled up here and coming to terms with the fact that Perth may not happen and being ok with that too
- working tomorrow and Sunday (for the double time pay!)
1 minute walk
30 seconds jog
1 minute run
It was glorious
got my productivity bun on, next step is my glasses.
Marty has a training day in town so he’s taken my car and I’m forced to be productive at home
I’ll tell you what is a tough workout… Changing the sheets on a king sized bed by yourself!
But for real I did a workout today as well as change the sheets and walking over 10,000 steps! Pretty much the same as the other day
Warmup: 5 minute walking on treadmill
Cardio: 4 rounds of
30 seconds walking
30 seconds jogging
30 seconds running
Weights circuit: 4 rounds of 15 reps
15kg clean and press
5kg medicine ball slam
Medicine ball jumping jacks
3kg dumbbell bicep curl
2.5kg side lateral raise
5 minute treadmill walk
if everyone could send some virtual love to my Mama K cause she reads my blog and she could REALLY use the love right now
"Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life."
I just wish that I could go to the gym and workout and not feel like an achey old lady for DAYS afterwards.
Split up into
Warm up: 5 minutes walking
10 rounds of:
1 minute walking
30 seconds jogging
1 minute running
Cool down: 5 minutes walking
This is amazing advice and she is my favorite!
She is a wise one. And has great taste in shirts.